Terms & Services
- Active Junky Cash Back Shopping Program
- ActiveJunky.com (AJ) provides members with the ability to earn cash back on any purchases completed through one of our 100+ retail partners. You can become a member via Facebook login or a unique account, which requires only an email address and password. AJ will not release or sell any personal information and will not send out unnecessary spam; it's not our style. You don't need any software to use our site; it's purely Internet-based. AJ is awarded a commission for referring its members to its partner retailers and AJ uses that commission to reward its members. To learn more about our cash back program, keep on reading. Once you start using AJ, you'll realize how awesome it is.
- Becoming a Member
- If you log in via Facebook or create a unique account and become a part of our community (Member), you are accepting this User Agreement (Agreement) and are bound to it. To become a member, click Sign Up on any AJ page and enter your email address and create a password. You can also join by linking your Facebook account. You need to provide an email address (Facebook or otherwise) so that AJ can alert you when you have earned cash back (Cash Back). To be a Member you must be at least eighteen years old and you may not use the AJ site to execute any illegal activity. And just so you know, AJ has complete jurisdiction here, therefore AJ has the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time, in parts or in its entirety, regardless of notification to you.
- Personal Information
- Only a select few AJ employees will ever see your personal information. It is only accessed in order to track your purchases and send you Cash Back. In the event that we use contractors or venders to help us in providing services, your information will only be disclosed to them with a confidentiality requirement in place. We reserve the right to disclose your information to protect our rights, comply with state or federal laws, judicial proceedings, or court order. Wow, that sounded serious.
- Earning Cash Back
- It's pretty easy to earn Cash Back. You find what you want on the AJ site, and by clicking from ActiveJunky.com to one of our affiliate websites, AJ can trace your purchase and give you cash money. The exact amount of Cash Back that you earn depends on each product that you purchase, and AJ will notify you of how much each product is worth in terms of Cash Back. Be aware that your Cash Back amount is based on your net purchase. This excludes tax, fees, shipping, gift-wrapping, and warranties. Some of our partners exclude products from the Cash Back Program and AJ will do its best to update its databases accordingly. In order to earn Cash Back you must complete your purchase directly after clicking from AJ. If you visit other sites in between or are not signed into AJ when making your purchase, AJ might not be able to trace your activity and therefore will not award you Cash Back. Make sure your "cookies" are enabled before making purchases; it is the tool that allows AJ to identify and attribute your purchase to your Member account. In order to be eligible to receive a cash back payment, you must earn more than $5 worth of Cash Back. Your balance will remain in your account until you reach this amount.
- Earning Bonuses & Other Rewards
- AJ sometimes offers incentives in the form of monetary or other bonuses for becoming a Member, attracting new Members, or any other action AJ creates. AJ will create a new terms and conditions for each special offer or incentive that is different from this Agreement. Understand that AJ creates these incentives with the intention of generating new Members. Each person is only eligible for one sign-up reward or bonus and you only earn one referral-bonus for each person that is referred.
- Receiving Payment
- Below are the four payment periods at ActiveJunky.com. We pay our customers their balance every 3 months:
|Purchase Period||Payment Date|
|January 1st – March 31st||May 7th|
|April 1st – June 30th||August 7th|
|July 1st – September 30th||November 7th|
|October 1st – December 31st||February 7th|
- Updating & Maintaining Your Account
- In order to update or change any of your AJ account information you must be logged in. You can check out your purchase history, recent Cash Back awards, and other information at any time by clicking on the My Account tab. You are completely responsible for managing your account information and keeping your password confidential. Anything directed to AJ under your password requiring action will be executed. AJ is not responsible for any credits or debits that occur from your account if someone else using your password executes them.
- Receiving Communications from ActiveJunky
- Once you are an AJ member, you have given AJ permission to send you emails and/or newsletters that are relative to your personal account. For example, notifications about receiving cash back via check or paypal deposit will be periodically sent to you, as well as coupons and special discounts that AJ feels you would enjoy. If you don't want to get coupon and discount emails, you can easily unsubscribe through the Subscriptions button on your account. There is also an unsubscribe link on all of the emails. You can't unsubscribe from account-related emails however; you need those. If you really don't want to get email from us at any time, you'll have to cancel your AJ account. You can do so by contacting our customer service department at [email protected]
- Protecting Your Information
- Inactive Member Accounts & Termination of Membership
- Guess what, being an AJ member is free! AJ won't even charge you to receive a check in the mail or a Cash Back payment. If you forget about your account or you aren't shopping, AJ has to dock you. 12 months of inactivity on your account will result in a two-dollar ($2.00) monthly fee for maintenance. As soon as you log back into AJ and start shopping again, AJ will reactivate your account. If your account balance hits zero and AJ cannot charge you anymore, AJ will delete your account. AJ will not continue to charge you after the account hits zero, you will never owe money to AJ.
- Program Limitations, Qualifications & Disclaimers
- By becoming a member of Active Junky you are agreeing not to steal or copy content, code, design or any aspect of Active Junky's business concept for your own financial gain. If we feel that you have used Active Junky's content, code, design or business concept in your own business after becoming a member, your account will be shut down and legal action may be taken under state and federal law.